Bridge Ministries exists to equip young people, resource youth workers and challenge the Church to enable the discipleship of young people.
The Bridge exists to provide one place for young people to find an extensive range of good quality teaching that is relevant and applicable to the reality of life as a young person today.
The Road is a new evangelistic and apologetic website that presents the Gospel of Jesus Christ to young people through a series of short videos. The Road aims to see young people encounter the truth about Jesus, grow in confidence in their own faith and be equipped to share their faith with others.
Meet the team.
Director of The Bridge
Director of The Road
Director of Tech
Director of Operations
Tech // Publishing
Tech // Publishing
Content // Video
Launch Event Coordinator
Join our team.
We're always on the look out for talented, godly people who love our vision and would like to use their gifts to express the gospel in fresh an exciting ways to the next generation. If you're interested in joining one of our teams, we'd love to hear from you, just drop us a line at email@example.com.
At the moment we're specifically looking for people with gifts in the following areas. If you or someone you know might be interested in joining with us in ministry, do drop us a line.
We're on the look out for:
- A graphic designer confident in web and/or print design
- A social media native who can help us spread the word far and wide
- Camera men and women to film some exciting new content for us - travel expenses covered
- Video editors who can take our raw film and make it into something beautiful
- Tech gurus who know their way around HTML, CSS, PHP and mySQL and want to use it for the Kingdom
- Web publishers who can format content for the web and put it out on our sites for all the world to see
- A spreadsheet-loving statistics nerd who can help us collect and analyse data as we seek to help the Church understand its young people
Get in touch.
We'd love to hear from you. We always appreciate feedback and we're keen to answer your questions.
Get in touch with us using the following email address: